Dental Problems

Our doctors and nurses are not licensed to treat dental problems. This means we cannot help you if you have toothache or require antibiotics for a suspected dental abscess.

If you require treatment or advice for a dental problem you MUST consult a dentist.

Patients who do not have a dentist and those requiring emergency treatment who cannot get an appointment with their usual dentist should contact NHS 111.

Information on dental charges can be found here. Please note that all emergency dental treatment is charged at the Band 1 rate.

Under some circumstances you may not have to pay for your dental treatment. Please visit the link above to see if this applies to you.