Kooth is an online counselling and wellbeing service for young people aged 11-25 years across Humber Coast and Vale. The Service can be accessed from any internet device.
Once logged into the service young people can:
- Input into their daily journal.
- Access to self help resources.
- An opportunity to read articles and write their own.
- An opportunity to take part in and set up their own discussion boards.
- Access to counselling (weekdays 12 to 10pm and weekends 6-10pm).
- Access to messaging support service.